Randy Neugebauers Day Out Randy Neugebauers Day Out

Some Day..

Someday this movie will be known as a masterpiece of social and political commentary. But today is not that day.

Children's Day Children's Day

Brilliant and twisted

This was an extremely symbolic but excellent flash. I found the scene at the end with the kids eyes turning to slits like the pedophile meaning that the molestation will cause him to molest eventually and the cycle will continue.

shaolin vs. stickmen shaolin vs. stickmen

Cool

I really like it, it had great animation and a was a cool little video but make it longer

Darkbase: incubation Darkbase: incubation

A fairly good game, but it had some issues.

In my opinion the action and combat was good except it was way too easy to get ambushed considering your character couldn't see things approximately three feet away from her even with her craptacular flashlight. Hopefully you could improve the brightness at some point then it would be truly deserving of a nine or ten score.

Canyon Defense Canyon Defense

Needs to be longer but nicely done

It need to be longer and on medium it seemed that all you need were missile towers and a nuke silo so it was too easy. It had nice yet simplistic graphics but with all of those missiles flying around my computer got laggy.

The Visitor The Visitor

Great!!!!!

I absolutely love this game! You did it perfectly and their should be a sequel! I agree with the last comments saying the sequel should be in Area 51 and it should feature other aliens too.