Darkbase: incubation Darkbase: incubation

A fairly good game, but it had some issues.

In my opinion the action and combat was good except it was way too easy to get ambushed considering your character couldn't see things approximately three feet away from her even with her craptacular flashlight. Hopefully you could improve the brightness at some point then it would be truly deserving of a nine or ten score.

Canyon Defense Canyon Defense

Needs to be longer but nicely done

It need to be longer and on medium it seemed that all you need were missile towers and a nuke silo so it was too easy. It had nice yet simplistic graphics but with all of those missiles flying around my computer got laggy.

The Visitor The Visitor

Great!!!!!

I absolutely love this game! You did it perfectly and their should be a sequel! I agree with the last comments saying the sequel should be in Area 51 and it should feature other aliens too.

Avoider MADNESS! Avoider MADNESS!

Simple and buggy

This game was way to simple and surper buggy if you hide in as far as you can in any corner no balls will ever hit you

Bloons Tower Defense Bloons Tower Defense

Great i love this game!

I love this game its great! Only flaw was that it was kind of easy ( I beat it on my first try) and the super monkeys to so long to get they were useless

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

Really good!

First off this was easily one of the best flashes i have ever played! When you make a sequel i think you should add more characters like Dad, Littlefoot, and the Madness Guy. Really good game!

Cloud Buster Cloud Buster

weird but fun

The game is fun but gets much harder than the beginning its weird value is a great bonus

Ocean Explorer Ocean Explorer

Very original

This game was very original for a flash game, I like the feeling of getting hundreds of thousands of points for snapping a pics of fish.

Emogotchi v2.0 Emogotchi v2.0

okay

It not too deep or interesting. give it more functions!

8bitrocket Space Eggs 8bitrocket Space Eggs

Classic retro gameplay

It was really good, nice graphics and classic gameplay